Blue Haven Pool & Spas - Australia
Why doesn't someone start a class action against these criminals?
Just look at their record!
https://www.licence.nsw.gov.au/gls_eservice/start.swe?SWEMethod=FindLicHolder&SWECmd=InvokeMethod&_sn=FcPcevHEA01As-P8TTURkQJkHi5uNxYey9OKSix.0Mw_&SWEService=GLS Conditional Login Service&SWEHo=www.licence.nsw.gov.au&SWETS=1233969915
Their license is littered with offences and even the Dept of Fair Trading wants someone to have a public warning issued.
If you are looking for a dodgey Pool Company - you've found them!
* a slick dodgey salesman to tell you one thing then put something different in contract.
* Double charge you for surveys, contract, lodgements
* Double charge for excavation because they found some rock (after quoting on it!)
* Take 9 months to even start work.
* Fail to provide any written confirmation on what they won't do !!! (half the plumbing and electricals!).
* Fail to provide written requirements upon request when being told that they were not obliged to do the work.
* Take 2 (and up to 4 years in some cases) to get the job done!
* Lie about calls, payments and delays.
All up, these people are the lowest of the low.
Do some research and get a reputable company that doesn't turn a $20,000 pool - Just look at their website! Into a $70,000 pool!!! And that's on a dead flat block with easy access.
Good luck to all and our deepest condolences to all the other Blue Haven Victims out there. We know there are lots - just in Sydney.