» Cafes, Bars, Restaurants » Review / complaint: McDonalds - Food poisoning | News #1712

Food poisoning

On Thursday 18th October I called at McDonalds in Cannonvale and purchased an Angus Beef Burger, fries and a soft serve cone which I ate on the premises. On returning home I started suffering with stomach cramps and within five or six hours was violently ill and continued vomiting for several hours after that, so severe that my ribs and stomach are still sore today.

Company: McDonalds

Country: Australia   State: Queensland   City: Cannonvale
Address: Shute Harbour Road

Category: Cafes, Bars, Restaurants


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google