I live in New Zealand. In May 2007 I ordered a book from WorldRetailStore in Australia and was billed on my credit card by Open Media Pty Ltd Rushcutters B AU in Australian dollars. The book never arrived.
I emailed and sent letters to WorldRetailStore, both to Sydney, Australia, and to addresses in Phoenix, AZ, USA, but never received replies and the letters sent to Phoenix were returned as "undeliverable."
In June 2008 Open Media Pty Ltd Rushcutters B AU billed me again for the exact same amount! I checked the "order status" of my original order and it is no longer listed. Now when I type in WorldRetailStore. com, the NetStoreUSA site comes up instead.